Order your CV
|Mid Career CV|
|Senior Manager CV|
|Career Change CV|
|Free CV Review|
|Free LinkedIn Review|
- Q.Do you really guarantee you can improve CVs written by any other CV company?
- A.Yes, we regularly do this. If we can’t we’ll give you your money back.
- Q.Why don’t other companies offer such a guarantee?
- A.You will have to ask them that. However, in any sector they can only really be one company who can offer such a guarantee, and really the company who does so has got to be 100% sure in their own ability to deliver what they say on the tin – anything else would be financial suicide.
- Q.What improvements do you mean?
- A.Rather than just hide behind vague terms, we have the confidence in our own ability and the transparency to actually specify them on this page.
- Q.How can you be so sure?
- A.We have been doing this a long time, we believe we have the best writers and our unique methods are tried and tested. If we were not so sure of our ability to deliver then we wouldn’t dare offer such a fantastic money back guarantee. However, we are, so (also quite uniquely) we do.
- Q.Can you improve my CV?
- A.Yes. We are yet to receive a CV that we couldn’t improve, and in the vast majority of cases we will make dramatic improvements, on numerous levels. Many clients are surprised to see just how many improvements we do make to their CV.
- Q.What improvements will you make?
- A.Each job is different so it really depends on you, your requirements and your original CV (if you have one). Even so, in most cases we will improve most (or usually all) of the following; presentation, length, balance, legibility, relevance, focus and the power and effectiveness of your sales message. As you can imagine, once we do all that for you your CV should become a much more potent marketing tool.
- Q.If I go elsewhere what can I expect from other companies?
- A.Pretty much the opposite of the advantages listed above. You will almost certainly end up with a longer, more cluttered, less legible, less focused, less relevant and ultimately less effective CV. If you have gone to another CV company previously then send us your CV and we can fix it for you – if we can’t improve it we will give you your money back!
- Q.Who will work on my CV?
- A.One of the top CV writers in the UK, and on a one-to-one basis with you.
- Q.What services do you provide?
- A.Top quality CVs and other writing services including covering letters, LinkedIn profiles and personal statements.
- Q.Do you create Europass CVs?
- A.Yes, we can if that’s what you would like, although it’s not always a good idea. Please click this link for more details.
- Q.How can I order?
- A.You can order directly online, and you are also welcome to call us and place your order over the telephone.
- Q.What are the prices?
- A.Most prices are displayed on the ordering pages. Some services we offer are very bespoke, such as personal statement writing. It’s impossible to give set prices for such work as it varies depending on the nature of the work, its complexity, and the time needed. If you have a bespoke project in mind just send us details and we’ll be happy to give you a free, no obligation quotation.
- Q.Can I offset your fees against tax?
- A.That is something you can ask your accountant, at the same time clients who are self-employed or who have their own businesses do request VAT invoices from us for precisely that reason. If you are self-employed or have a business and would like a VAT invoice, then just ask us and we will be happy to provide one for you.
- Q.Can you help me with other bespoke projects?
- A.While we have never really advertised other writing services, once clients see just what we can do, we do regularly receive further requests for other writing work. Over the years we have helped individuals and companies on a whole range of projects including marketing copy, bids/tenders, promotional brochures, business plans/proposals, editing, speeches, articles and even things such as obituaries. While CVs and career related documents are our specialities, our clients know we can write succinctly, pertinently and powerfully whatever the medium – which is why clients keep coming back to us to help them on a variety of work. We like to develop long term relationships with clients, so if you have a bespoke writing project you need help with then please feel free to let us know what you are looking for, and if we can help you we will.
- Q.How does your CV process work?
- A.We are not one of the CV factories, but a small team of specialists. We work on a one-to-one basis with the aim of helping you get where you want to in the job market. The initial part of the process involves liaising with your consultant to make sure we are singing from the same hymn sheet, have everything we need, and are heading in the direction you want to go. Once everyone is happy with that you can sit back and relax while we get on with the all-important writing process. When your CV is ready your consultant will let you know. In the vast majority of cases you will be delighted with the very first draft, but if by some chance you feel that something needs changing then please just let your consultant know and we’ll be happy to look into this for you as part of our free after-sales service.
- Q.What details should I provide once I order?
- A.We ask for a number of things. Please click here to view a page which explains in more detail about this.
- Q.What is the best CV length?
- A.Please view our article about CV length by clicking here.
- Q.Can I contact you if I have any questions?
- A.Certainly, you are welcome to call or email us at any time.
- Q.How long does it take?
- A.If you want anything of quality it does take time. We are not one of those companies who pretend we can write a top quality CV in a few hours – because we can’t (no one can if they are honest). Also, our reputation is such that we always have a waiting list. So it could take two weeks, three weeks or more. But good things come to those who wait. If you need your CV sooner, we do have a priority option and will reorganise our schedule or work additional hours to ensure we meet your deadline (for a small additional fee of £29). Please note that our priority service isn’t a rush job ‘express’ option. We don’t compromise on quality for priority orders, they just go to the front of the queue. So if you do want to take advantage of our priority service we will still give your CV the love, care and attention it needs.
- Q.Why do your CVs cost as much as they do?
- A.On the contrary, we think they are extremely reasonably priced for the advantages we give you in the job market. The best writers don’t come cheap and as the saying goes if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. We want your applications to succeed, so you need the best writer, and to give you just that our prices need to be at a certain level. That said, we deliberately try to keep prices at affordable rates, and we believe that we can give you the best CV you will get anywhere, at any price (including CVs which are more expensive).
- Q.Are there companies who charge less?
- A.Yes, but you get what you pay for, and given the fact that you only get one shot at good jobs it’s a risk as well as a false economy to pay for an inferior product when you can order the best CV money can buy here from us right now at very reasonable rates.
- Q.Do you think your CVs are worth it?
- A.Definitely! Our CVs are great investments which can pay for themselves time and again as they help you up the career ladder.
- Q.What if I don’t have a CV?
- A.No problem. We can create one from scratch. We usually end up re-writing most CVs from scratch anyway, regardless of whether you have a CV or not.
- Q.Can I order a copy of your radical CV book?
- A.Certainly, more details of the book together with ordering details are available by clicking here.
- Q.Do you farm out orders to unqualified or inexperienced writers like some companies?
- A.No. Rest assured – we are not a typical CV company! Your CV will be written by the same, highly qualified, vastly experienced leading writers responsible for the many glowing testimonials we regularly receive. We wouldn’t dream of entrusting your CV to anyone else other than one of the very best CV writers in the UK – namely one of our small, talented, handpicked team of specialists.
- Q.How can I pay?
- A.By debit card, credit card, bank wire or PayPal.
- Q.Is VAT applicable to your prices?
- A.VAT is only applicable for those clients who reside in the EU.
VAT is not applicable for those clients who reside outside of the EU.
- Q.Why do you take payment in advance?
- A.It’s industry standard practice, and it ensures we get paid for the work we do. At the same time, if you change your mind before we start work we offer a full money back guarantee for such potential eventualities.
- Q.Are payments secure?
- A.Very. Our own site is certified and secured with SSL protection, and your payments are processed through PayPal or WorldPay, two of the most respected online payment providers in the world.
- Q.Are there any hidden charges or will you charge my card multiple times?
- A.No. You only pay for what you order.
- Q.Are there any refunds?
- A.Yes, if you change your mind before we start work we will refund in full, or on a pro-rata basis if you change your mind mid-process. No refunds are given once we have done the work and sent out the CV unless your original CV was written by another professional company and for some extremely unusual reason we couldn’t improve it. At the time of ordering simply email your professional CV and ask us what improvements we can make to it, and we will be happy to tell you up front, before we start work. In the (albeit highly unlikely) event we can’t improve your original professionally written CV along the lines we list in our reply then we’ll give you your money back!
- Q.What if I’m not happy or need amendments?
- A.We want you to be happy with the very first draft, and most clients are delighted with it. So requests for even minor amendments are rare. That said, if you do think you need amendments then just let us know and we will be happy to make changes for you.
- Q.What format do you use?
- A.MS Word and PDF are the formats that employers usually prefer. If you send your CV to them in other formats, there is the possibility that they may not be able to open your document. Consequently, we send your CV back to you in the preferred format, MS Word. We can also create a PDF version for you if you prefer.
- Q.Do you offer a CV printing service?
- A.If you need your CV printing out on quality paper then we can do this for you. Please click here for more details.
- Q.Do you offer a service to put my CV on a CD?
- A.Most people don’t need this these days, but if you need your CV on a CD we can do this for you. Please click for more details.
- Q.Are you a bona fide company?
- A.Yes, our parent company registered company is number 04343365.
- Q.And is the company also registered for data protection?
- Q.Can I link to your website?
- A.Yes, please do.
- Q.Can I like you with Facebook or Google?
- A.Yes, please do.
- Q.Can I give you any feedback?
- A.Yes, you are welcome to do so.
- Q.How can I contact you?
- A.By clicking here. We look forward to hearing from you.